- Talk: 45 minutes, presentation must be strictly in English, the talk itself may be in Russian or English.
- Fasttrack: 15 minutes, presentation must be strictly in English, the talk itself may be in Russian or English.
- Toolzone: exhibition stand for 4 hours, presentation is optional, the talk may be in Russian or English.
Toolzone — a new theme corner at OFFZONE 2019. We invite all enthusiasts to present their own free offensive and defensive tools to be stowed away in the security arsenal. This is a platform for dialogue and practice in its purest form: speakers here do not give talks, but rather demonstrate their materials, discuss issues with the audience and answer questions.
A tool is considered eligible for presentation at the toolzone if:
- the program is free and not limited in its use;
- it is a new product or a serious modification of an older tool;
- the speaker is the researcher or one of the contributors.
An open source code is preferable, but not crucial.
All applications are to be reviewed by the CFP-committee, which is comprised of: web-application and corporate system security experts; malware, low-level software and hardware researchers.